29 March 2009

Productive weekend....oh yea!!

Tonight wraps up one of the more productive weekends I have had in a long time. Just a little recap...

Friday- My buddy Blake came in town for a wedding so he stayed on my couch. I picked him up on Friday evening and then it started. Good dinner at the porch then a stroll around the bar. Didn't plan on staying out too long but oh well. I ended up meeting up with the following people:
Will J- Friend from college that I randomly ran into.
Gillian- HS friend I hadn't seen for about a year or so. Ran into her at the same place as well.
Will (Irish Will)- In town on his 'holiday' and we met up for a bit. Will works for the same company as I do.

Saturday- Played entertainer and took Blake to Jake's for some famous Dallas hamburgers. Then dropped him off at his wedding- I then ended up work for about 8 or 9 hours. Got done the following
-30 page master proposal for new division I am starting up
-Project plan for a 120 website roll out I will be managing with about .10 of my time
-Proposal for some work in Boston
-Outlined a statement of work for a clinical (HEDIS, pay for performance) reporting project
-Blogged
-Cleaned-up my inbox! thank goodness!

Sunday- I dropped Blake off at the airport. 13 mile run around the lake. Booked my race in Seattle and my hotel. Went shopping for groceries. Picked up the mail, paid my April bills.

Now its 945 and I am very satisified on how the weekend went!! Oh yea, I watched quite a bit of basketball too!!

Hope everyone had a good and possibly productive weekend as well!!

2 comments:

  1. I must admit that reading about your job makes my eyes glaze over. But, thinking about my job does the same thing for me. When is this whole trophy wife thing going to pan out for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bệnh bạch biến có mấy loại? Bệnh bạch biến cho đến nay được chia làm hai thể bệnh dưới đây: ... Tiến triển của bạch biến thất thường nhưng thường ổn định và tăng dần. Triệu chứng bệnh bệnh bạch biến.
    Ngoài việc gây mất thẩm mỹ, mụn cóc bàn chân còn gây ra một số triệu chứng khác. Khi phát triển to hoặc nằm ở những vị trí bị đè ép khi đi bộ hay chạy (gót chân, đầu ngón chân cái…), chúng sẽ gây đau hay tạo cảm giác vướng cộm cách trị mụn cóc dưới lòng bàn chân
    Mụn cóc bàn chân, tổn thương cơ bản là một điểm dầy sừng hình tròn sùi vào sâu, đau nhất là khi vận động hoặc đụng chạm vào, thường đơn độc hoặc có một vài tổn thương đơn lẻ. Đây là loại tổn thương thường gặp. cách chữa mụn cóc ở bàn chân
    Đôi khi mụn cóc tái phát nhanh do các mụn mẹ đã gieo rắc virus và tạo các mụn con ở những vùng da xung quanh trước khi chúng được điều trị mục ké dưới chân

    ReplyDelete