19 March 2009

Daylight Savings...

Dear Daylight savings time....I fucking hate you!!! How is that by changing my clock 1 hr I am no longer able to rise at 510am with or w/o my alarm? How come you don't get light until 7am?

Yes, for some reason daylight savings had royally screwed up my cadia (or wtf its called?) and I can no longer simply go to sleep when I want to and wake up a little after 5 with no alarm and then randomly get tired around 230-3pm (Note: its 320 right now and Im beat). I used to never have these sleepy times and be able to wake up early and it didn't matter if I was travelling between time zones or not.

Maybe I'll just move back to Arizona where they don't have this stupid thing or possibly back to Indy 2005 style when they didn't have it either.

So Daylight Savings fucker....just send me a note and tell me what the hell is up?! K? Good. Deal.

1 comment: